Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Circle Of Friends

I have many friends that I grew up with. we're love and help to each other.


Cecily is my oldest friend who I met her at my kindergarten. We’re been through a lot together. I can tell her just about anything. She's just someone I can totally trust.


Jian is a friend from my Teacher School. He likes an older brother care for me. I always play with him and other friends. We enjoy fishing, dinner, climbing, singing and travel. We can relax after work together.


I have tow closest friend that from I was a teacher at the first school. We have same hobby that like shopping, talking and eating. So we would get together about once a month until today that we are not be colleagues with each other.


Coco is an interesting woman who has an exciting life. Because, she is a reporter. She can meet many different people in her work. She still talks a lot about the things she's doing. That's kind of fun.


From these friends, I met many new friends. My life becomes very bright.


Enjoy friendship! Enjoy life!

No comments: