Thursday, March 13, 2008

I’m living in Missoula

I’m living in Missoula, because I’m studying in the University of Montana.

I was been here for three weeks. I’m living in an apartment. There are three rooms and a kitchen in my Missoula home. I cook every day. In the morning, I have some bread and jam for breakfast. And I always make a sandwich for my lunch.After classes, I go back home. In the evening, sometimes I cook some Chinese food for dinner. I like shrimp, rice, egg and vegetable. It’s a nice time when I eat dinner by myself.

I’m studying in three teachers’ English classes. In the morning, it’s Robert’s classes. I like his classes because there are seven students in his class and he speaks slowly, so I can understand. On Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, it’s Julie’s classes. I like her classes too. Because, she’s always play some games with us. So we’re happy in her classes. On Monday and Wednesday afternoon, it’s Lee Ann’s classes. I think that it’s so different for me. Because there are many students that English is very well in our classes.



On weekends, I often go out to dinner, watch basketball games, watch plays, hear concerts and go to parties with my mentor and her friends. It’s a fun time for me.

Missoula is a beautiful city. I like it. I enjoy living here.

No comments: