Saturday, March 29, 2008

If I had a million dollars

If I had a million dollars

If I had a million dollars, I’d really set up a beautiful school. This school is a children’s paradise. Every kid could very happy to learn and live. This school is a teacher’s fairyland. Everyone could harmonious with them colleagues and they could make an excellence team. This school is my family. I could come true my dream: Enjoy work! Enjoy love! Enjoy life!


If I had a million dollars, I’d probably go to circumnavigation. From Egypt’s pyramids to Athens Olympiad Site, from Central America’s Maya Civilization to Hanging Gardens of Babylon, from tropical rainforest to Antarctic glacier…I will travel the scenic spots and historical sites from all parts of the world, I will experience different life.


If I had a million dollars, I want to endow some children that can't go to school because them poverty. I think they will carry the schoolbag to go to the school as other children, they will experience the happy study and life, and they will enjoy bright study time.

No comments: